Friday, December 31, 2004

Here's an arbitrarily numbered list of tracks I liked this year that didn't fit on any of the other lists I made, with links to things I (or in some cases dk) wrote about them:

1. Jadakiss/Green Lantern - "The Champ Is Here"
2. Cam'ron - "Killa Cam"
3. Peedi Crakk and N.O.R.E. - "Niggarican"
4. Usher - "Throwback"

5. Nas - "Disciple" (the mixtape version, not the shitty re-recorded album version)
6. 8Ball & MJG - "Don't Make"
7. LL Cool J - "The Truth"

8. Talib Kweli f/ Jean Grae - "Black Girl Pain"
9. T.I. - "U Don't Know Me"
10. Trick Daddy - "I Just Wanna Sang"
11. Kanye West - "We Don't Care"
12. 213 - "Another Summer"
13. Young Gunz f/ Freeway - "Parade"
14. Shyne - "More Or Less"

15. Memphis Bleek - "Yes"
16. Federation - "Go Dumb"

17. Twista f/ Ludacris - "Higher"
18. N.O.R.E. f/ Daddy Yankee, Gem Star, Big Mato and Nina Sky - "Oye Mi Canto"
19. Nicole Wray f/ N.O.R.E. and Peedi Crakk - "If I Was Your Girlfriend" remix

20. Nicole Wray - "Destination"
21. Ying Yang Twins - "Wait Til You See My"
22. Carl Thomas f/ Kanye West - "The Way That You Do"
23. G-Unit f/ Joe - "Wanna Get To Know You"
24. G-Unit - "Y'all Niggas Ain't Fuckin' Wit Us"
25. Cee-lo f/ Pharrell - "The Art of Noise"
26. Jadakiss - "Still Feel Me"
27. Lil Mo - "Why" freestyle
28. Bossman - "Why" freestyle
29. New Edition f/ The Game and P. Diddy - "Hot 2Nite" remix
30. Tim Trees - "No Club Shit"
31. Ice City f/ Freeway and Joe Budden - "Ride Up" (which is genius simply for juxtaposing Snoop's "Gz & Hustlaz" with Steely Dan's "The Royal Scam")
32. Joe Budden - "The Growth"
33. Jay-Z/Linkin Park - "Jigga What/Faint"
34. T.I. - "Prayin' For Help"
35. Mario f/ Jadakiss and T.I. - "Let Me Love You" (Scott Storch remix)
36. Ja Rule f/ Fat Joe and Jadakiss - "New York"
37. Ja Rule f/ R. Kelly and Ashanti - "Wonderful"
38. Talib Kweli, The Game and Black Thought - "Y'all Been Warned" freestyle
39. Jagged Edge - "What's It Like"
40. Nas - "Getting Married"
41. Kanye West f/ GLC and Consequence - "Spaceship"
42. Jin - "I Got A Love"
43. Sheek Louch, Jae Hood and Styles P. - "Respect" freestyle
44. Twista - "Get Me"
45. T.I. f/ BG - "What They Do
46. Ciara f/ T.I. and Jazze Pha - "Goodies" (remix)
47. Trick Daddy f/ Trina, Ying Yang Twins and Deuce Komradz - "Down Wit Da South"
48. Keyshia Cole - "I Changed My Mind"
49. Cam'ron - "Bubble Music
50. Eminem f/ 50 Cent and Dr. Dre - "Encore"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?