Saturday, September 15, 2007

A few months ago I wrote a Noise post about Baltimore rap videos on YouTube. More recently I've caught a bunch of new videos, some by the same artists, on YouTube and thought I'd do a little update of that post on here.

You might remember that I posted a notice about Mullyman's video shoot. I was a little skeptical since the song, produced by Jay Funk, isn't one of my favorites off of Industry Invasion. But this video is some genius shit, mainly because he got Matthew Lesko to do a cameo. If you don't know who that is, I'm sure you'll recognize him once you watch the video, Mullyman's "Hustleman Shuffle":



I just wrote about Labtekwon's new album with The Tao Of Slick the other day, and then I found a video they made for the first song, The Tao Of Slick's "Liquid Light":



PenDragon just sent me the video for one of my favorite songs off his last mixtape, and if you check the links to his other videos he's got a bunch of interesting video blogs where he speaks on various issues, plus this song, PenDragon's "Bang Bang" featuring Street Heat and Jae Poet:



This is one of my favorite tracks off the album, which I reviewed a few weeks ago, Minlus McCracken's "Clear Liquor, Brown Liquor" featuring Bad Habit:



Also, apparently Young Leek has a cameo in this new DJ Jazzy Jeff/Peedi Crakk video, but I don't know where he is in it.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?