Tuesday, February 06, 2007



Bosslady - On Da Grind Vol. 4 (Jam Eazey Ent./House-Of-Platinum Records)

Bosslady, a.k.a. Me'Aze Millioni has made a lot of moves in Bmore as a label owner, host, and show promoter over the past couple years, including the Baltimore State Of Grind compilation. But she's always repped the whole region, including the rest of Maryland and Washington and Virginia, and she covers that whole territory with the latest installment from the On Da Grind series. There are a handful of Baltimore artists on here that I'm familiar with (UnReal, Ms. Stress, Teop, Unstoppable Nuklehidz, Mossburg) and some D.C. artists I know of (Mr. White Folkz, Raheem Devaughn), but a lot of it is unfamiliar folks to me, who I figure are mostly from D.C. or VA. The CD opens with a nice intro track for Bosslady that blends a nice choice of beats (Slim Thug's "Like A Boss," Shareefa's "I Need A Boss," Kelis's "Bossy"), good idea, maybe Bossman should get that track for a freestyle. Look out for Bosslady's new mixtape with Musse' Mus' dropping real soon as well as her new DVD, Pass Da Mic.

Drakkar - "Who The Fuck I Am" (mp3)
Drakkar is the teenage rapper who won Rod Lee's talent search last year. Nice to finally hear some of his music, I'm kinda impressed by this track.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
WOW! Thanx Al. I was not expecting this at all. I was coming thru to read the latest news and here I'am at the top of the page. I really appreciate the write up. Keep up the great work. You are truly an asset to the entertainment scene in B-More. I will make sure you get a copy of the latest mixtape and dvd by next week.

One Love,
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?