Tuesday, March 09, 2010



Say Wut - Streets of Baltimore (Horsemen Entertainment/Unruly Records)

Say Wut's latest mix features a lot of his popular recent tracks, including "Go Off Wit It," "Back On My Grind" and "Shawty Tear It Up." I listed the title track in my Club Beat rundown of the best tracks of 2009, but for the most part I can't say this stuff is my favorite Say Wut material. He's definitely consistent but in my opinion he's been more inspired in the past, and some tracks he does a lot of vocals himself, which has never been his strong suit. Still one of the best producers out, though, and always worth checking for.

Say Wut - Streets of Baltimore (mp3)
This is the whole 30-minute mix, since it's all on one track.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?