Friday, August 07, 2009



The July issue of the venerable rap mag Murder Dog has a big big special feature on Baltimore's hip hop and club scenes, including interviews with Blaq Starr, Rye Rye, Scottie B. and Sean Ceasar of Unruly Records, Rod Lee, DJ Excel, Mullyman, Bossman, Say Wut, Jay Claxton, the Get Em Mamis, King Tutt, 100 Grandman, and DJ Booman. And I just heard that you can actually get a digital copy of the whole issue on the Murder Dog site and read it online, which is great, since I have not had any luck finding anywhere in Baltimore that sells it (if anyone knows a place, let me know and I'll post it).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
Yo Barnes & Nobles @ the Harbor usually carries it. There and I wanna say Sound Garden over in Fells Point

http://justintime410.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?