Thursday, December 18, 2008



Born King as...Killa Fifth - The Secret Order (Mad Thinkah Productions)

This week in the City Paper I reviewed the new album by Born King, or I guess technically it's by his alias Killa Fifth, but to be honest I can't really tell the difference. He released two albums in the past year before this one, and he seems to be kinda going further out into his own world, which is cool, I think more artists should feel free to create their own lane. Some really crazy noisy production and vivid, nasty lyrical imagery, too, Born King just makes some wild shit.

Born King as Killa Fifth f/ Articulate - "Revolationz" (mp3)
I believe Articulate produced some tracks on the album, so I guess he did this one, but either way he has a verse on here and it's one of my favorites.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
that one was done by rickie jacobs...he and singodsuperior did all the beats for it

thanks for posting!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?