Sunday, December 30, 2007



Say Wut - Beats Extraordinaire EP (Unruly Records)

Say Wut has been one of my favorite producers in Baltimore club music for a while now, and earlier this year I interviewed him for my Club Beat column and wrote about his latest mix CD. But this year he also dropped an EP of his latest tracks as a digital download on the Unruly Records website, and I forgot to really talk about it on here until after I already listed it as #4 on the list of my favorite Baltimore albums of 2007. I don't know if the EP is out on vinyl too, but it's a good deal on there, 8 dope songs for 6 bucks, you've probably heard "Get Loose" or "Some Action" in the club or on the radio this year.

Say Wut - "Futuristic" (mp3)
This is really one of my favorite Bmore club tracks of the year, even though all the Lil Jon samples in club music are getting stale this is still a sick song that makes the most of that "okay" loop.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?