Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's been a couple months since the last time I did a YouTube post, but a lot of people in Baltimore have dropped new videos lately, so it's well overdue.

On the club tip, here's Blaq Starr and Rye Rye's "Shake It To The Ground," which I still think is the worst song on the Supastarr EP, but there's a little bit of a track I like better, "Crazy Leg Wit It," at the end of the video:



E Major really did it big with the first video from his upcoming album, for the songs "Nuthin' Nice" featuring Hezekiah and "You Know That," I'm impressed by the production values on this one:



New shit from Billo called "Same Page," I think this song is real hot:



Here's the first single from Wade Waters member SoulStice's new album, "Be Perfect," with the song "Not Perfect" at the end:

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?