Saturday, July 22, 2006

MTV's You Hear It First on YouTube

When I first posted about the MTV News story on the Baltimore club scene, I asked if anyone would put it on YouTube, and some people finally did. People made them just pointing a camera at the computer while playing the MTV Overdrive site, so the quality could be better, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Here's the main segment where K-Swift takes them to the Paradox and the Believe Tour, and they play clips of songs like "Doo Doo Brown" and "Slyde" and "Dance My Pain Away" and "Jiggle It."



And here's the segment that's about Baltimore club/hip hop fusion, where they talk to D.O.G., Blaq Starr, Debonair Samir and Aaron Lacrate, and play "Ryda Gyrl" and Dirty Hartz and Mullyman's "That's Da Sound" in the background. LOL @ Mark Ronson talking about "that hot Bodymore Murdaland shit."

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?