Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baltimore hip hop/club music at Artscape and Whartscape 2010



Artscape is coming this weekend and Whartscape is next week, and even though My Crew Be Unruly III has been postponed and won't also be happening this week, there'll be some other club music and local hip hop happening at both of the big festivals, so I thought I'd do a quick summary (if I miss anything or there's other rap/club artists performing at/near the fests, please let me know):

Artscape

Friday, July 16 @ Metro Gallery
Scottie B

Sunday, July 17 @ Wachovia Stage
DJ Impulse

Sunday, July 17 @ Charm City Stage
Breaking Reign

Whartscape

Friday, July 23 @ Current Space
Scottie B, The Get Em Mamis, Height, Rapdragons, Plural MC

Friday, July 23 @ H&H Building
Mickey Free

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?