Thursday, April 29, 2010



I've already written about this song a bit on The Singles Jukebox and Narrowcast, and you might have seen this on MTV Jams already, but it occurred to me that I should post the video here for "Watagatapitusberry (Remix)," the lead single from Pitbull's album Armando, featuring Lil Jon, Sensato, Black Point & El Cata. Why? Because DJ Class produced the track, which is essentially the "I'm The Ish" beat with new vocals, and you can spot him in the video. Everytime I think that song has finally run its course, it finds a way to bubble up again!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
How it should be! If you are going to do a Baltimore style song...use Baltimore producers!!!
 
That joint is CRAZY!!!! I actually LIKE it, I thought I was gonna be mad, but they just having fun and it sucks you in.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?