Friday, November 27, 2009



Vision - Still (B.M.W.B.)

Vision is a real prolific MC that I've posted about a couple times on here before, and this is the album he dropped over the summer. Vision makes that kinda terse, no nonsense street music that I respect more than I enjoy, never switches his style up but hasn't really evolved or improved noticeably either. Now and then he does say something really honest or comes up with some really vivid imagery in his lyrics, though, I could see this record growing on me. Guest appearances on the album include Ogun, Speilberg and Mr. Slick. You can download Still at allbmorehiphop.com/vision.

Vision - "Change Nothin'" (mp3)
This is the single that Vision said he was shooting a video for, and I think it's a good choice, definitely the standout track on this album.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?