Saturday, January 31, 2009



Mullyman - "Bmore Go Harder" (mp3)
Doo Dew Kids and Mullyman - "Step Aside" (mp3)
Mullyman - "Number One (wiRemix)" (mp3)
Mully's been on a pretty ridiculous grind the past few months, e-mailing out new songs and freestyles over popular tracks (that he called "wiRemixes," get it). And while I don't wanna get in the habit of posting them all, I thought I'd collect a few of my favorite recent ones here. I thought "Bmore Go Harder" was gonna be just a freestyle over DJ Khaled's "Go Hard," but it turns out DJ Booman did an original beat based on a loop of Jay-Z's line "I'ma go harder than Baltimore" from the official remix, and it's a killer track. And Booman and Jimmy Jones's group the Doo Dew Kidz is gearing up to release an album soon, and "Step Aside" with Mully is the first leak from that. And I had to post one freestyle, because Jamie Foxx's "Number One" is really one of my favorite songs of the last few weeks and Mully goes in on the beat, the way he works Jamie's hilarious Terrence Howard impression into the verse is what really puts it over the top for me.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?