Saturday, December 15, 2007



This past Wednesday the Baltimore City Paper published its annual Top Ten Issue, for which I contributed to the two music lists. In The Year In Local Music, I wrote the blurb for Blaq Starr, and also voted for Monarch and Dan Deacon. In The Year In Music, I wrote the blurbs for UGK and Kanye West, and also voted for Parts & Labor. I actually turned in the UGK blurb the day before Pimp C died, and then asked to rewrite it afterward, if only to acknowledge his passing in some small way, and I'm pretty happy that the album made it to #3 on CP's list even before all that happened. My full ballot is also on the CP site, although I'm sure my 'final' top 10 will be pretty different by the time I post it on Narrowcast and vote in a couple more critic's polls later this month.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?