Tuesday, December 04, 2007

THE HIPHOP 101 BLAMMY AWARD WINNERS

You voted, and last night was the ceremony. And I lost, mufuckas! Nah, Strictly Hip Hop definitely deserved their award, congrats. I'm pretty happy with the results, half the people I voted for won and most of the other categories I pretty much agreed with the decision, too. Here's the full list of winners (I'm doing this from memory, but I think I got all of them right, although I'm not 100% sure I got Rookie Of The Year right), and I should have more complete coverage up on Noise sometime this week:

BEST EMCEE MALE - BACKLAND

BEST EMCEE FEMALE - MS STRESS

BEST GROUP - 1ST FAMILY

BEST RNB MALE - MYKEE

BEST RNB FEMALE - TYREIKA

BEST MIXTAPE - OGUN-BMORE HERO

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR - CADDY THE DON

BEST MIXTAPE DJ - DJ JABRIL

BEST LIVE SHOW - COMP

BEST BEATMAN - JFUNK

SPIT FIRE AWARD - VERB

NEXT 2 BLOW AWARD - SKARR AKBAR

BEST MEDIA AWARD - STRICTLY HIPHOP 88.9

HIPHOP 101 AWARD - SQUIRRAL WYDE

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?