Friday, November 16, 2007

HIP HOP 101 BLAMMY AWARDS NOMINEES

So the folks at Hip Hop 101 decided to start this thing called the Blammy Awards for the Baltimore hip hop community, and they're letting the public decides who should win. I wish them all the best in getting a great turnout, I have pretty mixed feelings about the polls I've tried to do on this site in the past and haven't really decided if I want to do one at all this year. But the nominees and all the information on voting and deadlines from Sonny Brown are listed below. I bolded the names of the people I'm voting for, just to let you know what I think and who I endorse if you're having trouble deciding (don't be mad at me for any of my opinions, I'm just being honest!), but obviously I'm biased about the "best media award," where Government Names is a nominee. Email your ballots to CASTITNOW@gmail.com

DECEMBER 3rd HIPHOP 101 BLAMMY AWARDS

THESE ARE THE NOMINEES.. VOTE ONE TIME FOR EACH CATAGORY. THE POLLS WILL BE THRU EMAIL, ACTUAL POLLS THAT ARE BEING WORKED ON NOW THAT WILL BE PLACED ON MY PAGE AS WELL AS SHAKA PITTS PAGE. I WILL ALSO HAVE SOMETHING SET UP AT HIPHOP 101 EVERY WEEK . VOTING DEADLINE ENDS NOVEMBER 30TH.. THE BLAMMY NOMINATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

BEST EMCEE MALE
SKARR AKBAR
CADDY THE DON
BACKLAND
OGUN
VISION

BEST EMCEE FEMALE
MS STRESS
NIK STYLES
CREAM
TUFFLON DONNA
SYMANTEX

BEST GROUP
G.E.M.
1ST FAMILY
RAW DOC
KARTEL
DIRT PLATOON
TRIUMPHANT MUSIC GROUP

BEST RNB MALE
CHE RAY
MYKEE
BRANDON

BEST RNB FEMALE
TYREIKA
KIA CALLAWAY
KIESHA STARR
LYNEE MICHELLE

BEST MIXTAPE
BACKLAND-THIS IS ME
OGUN-BMORE HERO
CADDY DA DON- 2.5
VISION- DONT GET IT MIXED UP
UNREAL - THE FUCK ELSE YOU WANT FOR FREE
COMP-THE MAN WITH THE HAND

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
JBROWN
CADDY THE DON
KG
TY-GUDDA
YOUNG SAC
ONLY
TRIGGA

BEST MIXTAPE DJ
DJ BOOMAN
DJ JABRIL
DJ BIG REL
DNA
DJ ME'AZE MILLIONI

BEST LIVE SHOW
COMP
KG
CADDY THE DON
OGUN
DIRT PLATOON

BEST BEATMAN
AKIRA
D-BANKS
JFUNK
SPEILBERG
EWATTS
GMAJOR
REINA WILLIAMS
KANG KONG

SPIT FIRE AWARD
SAVAGE
TRIGGA
VERB
MANIAC DRE
MS STRESS

NEXT 2 BLOW AWARD
MULLYMAN
BOSSMAN
TIM TREES
HULI SHALLONE
D.O.G.
B.O.M.B
SKARR AKBAR

BEST MEDIA AWARD
STRICTLY HIPHOP 88.9
MUSIC MONTHLY
GOVERNMENT NAMES
REALTALK WITH SPITTS MCMAN
BMOREVIBE
DEEPFLOW TV/RADIO
STREETZ MAGAZINE
BMOREHH.COM / J5
MALDOTCOM

HIPHOP 101 AWARD-SQUIRRAL WYDE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?