Monday, June 12, 2006



Hots - The Introduction (Lil Skrilla/One Up Entertainment)

Last month after my Hots feature ran in the City Paper, I premiered a few tracks from this mixtape before it was out. But now it's finally available, and you can order it for a few bucks from Hots and Lil Skrilla's MySpace pages. I like the way Lil Skrilla chops up the beats real creatively, too. It's got a lot of hot joints on it, the "Movin' On Up" single, the track with Tony Yayo, a lot of new freestyles, a lot of new songs produced by One Up.

Hots - "Hard Knock Hustle" (mp3)
This song first caught my ear on Hots' MySpace page and it's one of my favorites on here.

Hots f/ Bossman - "Listen Up" (mp3)
Boss and Hots over the "Cobra Clutch" instrumental, one of the hardest beats of the past couple years, good shit.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?