Wednesday, May 17, 2006



Rod Lee - "Hammerjacks Theme" (mp3)

From The Desk Of DJ Spice:
The Passing of a LEGEND, HAMMERJACKS closing its doors this month...
For the 2nd time in my life I am closing the doors of the legendary Hammerjacks. Sunday May 28th is the last time in history Hammers will throw down. TI will be performing live. My LAST Saturday night will be the 27th. We have had a great run and I am looking forward to making the next 4 weeks off the hook for you.
I was glad to get the call last year from the owner to take over the Saturday night. my VERY FIRST Djing job was the old Hammerjacks. I was 17 years old and they gave me a shot. it was hard to say goodbye to that Hammers and it will be hard to say goodbye to this one.
We are going to make sure that the next 4 Saturday's are OFF THE CHAIN!
Dj Spice!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Ive got to write about this...NO MORE HAMMERS? WOW!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?