Monday, December 06, 2010



Singodsuperior - “Bulk Mail” (mp3)
I've long followed the work of Born King aka Killa Fifth and his younger brother, producer Singodsuperior, and got to interview them both for the City Paper over the summer. Recently Singodsuperior sent me an e-mail giving me a heads up that their label, Mad Thinkah Productions, will be re-releasing Born King's back catalog as well as releasing new music in the coming months, and some of it's already up on the label's new Band Camp page. Singodsuperior has some mostly instrumental stuff on there now that's pretty far out, like the "Bugs Bunny & Coronas" single and the Ballad Of A Skinny Man 4-track EP, but I think what I like best so far is "Bulk Mail," which he kinda raps on but is just as weird as the other stuff.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?