Wednesday, September 22, 2010



The Baltimore City Paper’s annual Best Of Baltimore issue hit the streets today, and as usual I helped pick some of the best-ofs for the Arts and Entertainment section and wrote a few blurbs that appear in the issue:

Best Male MC: Los
Best Female MC: Si-Notes
Best Hip-Hop DJ: DJ Jabril
Best Live Band: Soul Cannon
Best Summer Jam: CJ Hilton - “We Can Get It In”
Best Solo Artist: Reina Williams
Best Radio Show For Local Music: Strictly Hip Hop

Some of the other music winners I'm happy about included Mobtown Studios, Labtekwon, Mania Music Group's producers, Supa DJ Big L, Murder Mark, and DJ Pierre, and in the readers poll, the Best Hip-Hop Act winners included the Get 'Em Mamis, A Cool Stick (who?), Rapdragons and Height With Friends, and some other hip hop winners and runner-ups include Shodekeh and 92Q.

(Si-Notes photo by Rarah)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments:
You forgot to mention them Mania Music dudes won the Best hip hop producers of the year.

They aiights and all, right, and I'mma let them finish, but D. Banks had the best beats EVER!!!! lol

Naw, I just made my predictions, I was on point with Si Notes, even though GEM should have it, I understand the reasoning so i guessed that one. Los is a good choice to, I was wrong but he definitely deserves the nod.
 
I mentioned Mania
 
So...ya did! Good job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?