Saturday, July 17, 2010



PenDragon - "BMF Freestyle (Baltimore MuFucka)" (mp3)
Right now everyone's rapping over the beat from the new Rick Ross single, Baltimore included, and so far I've heard Mullyman and Rickie Jacobs on this track too. But my favorite is from Drag, who flipped the Big Meech line to reference legendary Baltimore hustlers like Peanut King and Melvin Williams (shout out to D. Billz from the Nah Right comments section, who was I think the first person with that idea). Drag's new mixtape Style For Free is out now, but I haven't had the time to sit down and listen to it yet.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Good shit shout out 2 my man Drag T.A is the Gang checkout that Style 4 Free instant classic from the Baltimore Vet....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?