Monday, June 14, 2010



Finesse - Gone To The Moon

Government Names is a pretty disorganized little one-man operation, but once upon a time I did keep up pretty well with all the music that was sent to me online and by mail, and posted about most of it. The amount I get has kept growing as the time I've had to keep up with it has shrunk, though, so a lot more stuff falls through the cracks. Sometimes I'll even download an album, and then totally forget to listen to it until I stumble upon it in my iTunes library a year later, which is what happened with this album. And it's pretty good! I'm glad I finally got around to it. I'd seen Finesse live a couple times, and had been impressed with his performances, so I'm glad that he has some good production and knows how to put together a decent album, although y'all who saw the Gabbo review know how I feel about rap that works the outer space angle too hard.

Finesse - "Sax 5th" (mp3)
This is probably my favorite track, fun uptempo song with a dope loop.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks AL! Got a full functional studio in the B-More area now, Offers recording, production, videos, gfx, and on site replication. www.stayscottfree.com I will be sending you the new album in August... Thanks Bro!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?