Monday, April 26, 2010



DJ Gemini f/ Mullyman, DC Don Juan, Bossman, Gerreddi, Skarr Akbar, Whitefolkz, Smash, and Kingpen Slim - "D.M.V. Dream Team" (mp3)
DJ Gemini gets his DJ Khaled on with this track from his upcoming album Welcome To The D.M.V., with a beat by Mullyman's longtime producer MBAHlievable. I gotta say, it's refreshing to hear something like this with prominent involvement from Baltimore artists; seems like 90% of the time you hear "DMV" it's D.C. folks trying to get support for their shit without showing a lot of love back, if you ask me. Mully, Bossman, Skarr and Smash are all performing at Sonar this Wednesday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I can appreciate Baltimore and DC gettin it in together. I'd like to see DJ Gemini do a whole album like this on some DJ Khalid sh!t.
 
I like this record. Should be a race to see which station plays it first. PGC or ERQ ?? I'm taking bets!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?