Saturday, March 27, 2010



CJ - The Package Mixtape (DJ Driis/SalaamRemi.com)

CJ is the Baltimore-based R&B singer that I wrote a City Paper feature about a few weeks ago, and this is the mixtape I mentioned in the article that's hosted by Idris Elba from The Wire, and features production by Salaam Remi, Don Cannon, Bink and CJ himself. It's a really solid, short 30-minute preview of what he's capable of, and really has me looking forward to his album on J Records later this year. You can download The Package Mixtape here.

CJ - "We Can Get It In" (mp3)
This is the track produced by Don Cannon, who's really one of my favorite mainstream producers these days, really good song.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Dope song. I wasn't expecting that at all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?