Wednesday, December 23, 2009



Nycist - The Black House (DJ Nastay)

Nycist is a rapper from Baltimore that hit me up a while back to ask me to check out a mixtape he has up on DatPiff.com. I've never heard of him and don't really know anything about dude other than that he's apparently he's cool with Articulate, but I fuck with this mixtape, it's a good high energy record without getting obnoxious or sacrificing lyrics.

Nycist - "Us Vs. America" (mp3)
This is the first song on the tape and has a really cool cavernous booming sound that you don't hear on a lot of underground hip hop. I recognize some of the tracks on here as industry beats but there's some really good beats on here than I guess are original, I'm curious who did the production.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?