Thursday, August 13, 2009



Dreko - Man On Fire (Arsonists Camp Entertainment)

Dreko is an MC with Arsonists Camp who I've seen and reviewed live before and been impressed by, and I knew he'd released an album a while back but I didn't get a chance to hear it until he reached out to me recently. It's pretty good, he's got a really abrasive delivery but spits some pretty honest, heartfelt lyrics, and sometimes he goes over the top with some real grimy aggressive rap if that's what you're into. I know he's got a newer CD coming out sometime soon that I've heard some good tracks from, too. You can download this at www.allbmorehiphop.com/dreko.

Dreko - "Sleep In The Dark" (mp3)
G Major produced this and it's a pretty weird, creative beat, real dark aggressive song.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?