Sunday, September 28, 2008



Haze - The Orchestration: The Mixtape (The Dungeon Music Group)

This is your garden variety mixtape over borrowed beats, but I kinda like this more than I usually do. There's kind of a running theme with almost every song have the word music in the title, like "Smoke Ride Music" or "Baby Making Music" or Nothing Gonna Stop Me Music," and so on, and this dude Haze is kind of an average rapper, but he's got this kind of earnest, serious vibe that I like, really seems to like and respect the music.

Haze - "Perfect Day Music" (mp3)
Man, I remember when I was a corny little kid I thought Arrested Development were the shit, kinda funny to hear someone rap on this beat now but it actually doesn't sound dated at all.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?