Monday, June 16, 2008



Young Verb - "Yabba Dabba Doo" (mp3)
This dude's name has always been just Verb as far as I know when he was with Dirty Hartz, but the address for the site he's had the past year is myspace.com/youngverb and this is the first time I've seen a song credited to him as Young Verb, so I guess that's what he going with now (I guess he's aging backwards, haha). This one's produced by Mbah (who also did Mullyman's "I'm Good There" and "The Life, The Hood, The Streetz") and it's kinda commercial (funny Flintstones sample on the hook, a little T-Pain-style autotuning for a couple bars) but dude still has lyrics. Last year Mully said that Verb is signed to Major League Unlimited, but a few months ago Aaron Lacrate said he Verb and Slixta from Dirty Hartz are signed to his Milkcrate Records, so I'm not really sure where his solo project is coming out, but it should be dope either way.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?