Saturday, March 01, 2008



Steez asked me to be one of the judges for the next Show Me What You Got MC battle, where the prize will be to get to open for Slick Rick at the Ottobar. The 3 nights of the competition are March 4th, 5th and 11th at Fletcher's (I don't know why it doesn't say Fletcher's on the flyer but that's where it is, don't get confused and go to the Ottobar those nights). So any local artists who are tired of me judging the quality of their work in print or online, and would like to see me judge them live and in person so they can at least mean mug at me or something while I'm doing it, come on out, I think I'm supposed to be there all three nights. More details on the competition here.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?