Wednesday, February 06, 2008



Mullyman - "Obama" (mp3)
Here's a new joint from Mully, endorsing his presidential candidate of choice, and mine too, Barack Obama. It's cool to hear him take a little bit of a political stand, and the song's already been featured on allhiphop.com (on the "media zone" page) and hiphopgame.com. It's kinda too early to call the results of Super Tuesday right now (although maybe it will be more clear by the time you read this), but right now it's looking good for Obama, and I really hope he can go the distance.

Labels: ,


Comments:
2 things:

I know I saw a while back you said you wanted to hear a Profound(of ROP) mixtape, Carpe Diem is HERE! Holla at Ronald aka Wink 443 414 8966 for an official copy, it's prolly the best release of 08 and Feb has just begun

Could please start using zshare!? I would greatly appreciate it.
 
Go Mully! Way to take a stand!

I love it! This is what Im talking about.


OBAMA 08 - TIME FOR CHANGE


Thanks again, Al for coming out last night!

~C Love
 
Ogun actually handed me the Profound mixtape last night!

In light of Rapidshare's legal troubles and reports of it possibly being shut down soon, I've been meaning to start using a different site for mp3 uploads, probably zshare, I just haven't gotten around to making the switch yet. Probably next week.
 
I'm feeling that track it's the truth also there some cats hating on the track a few from Bmore as usual and one New York cat typical but overal some cats see the point. Kenneth
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?