Saturday, October 27, 2007



Stackz - No 2Morrow (Rebel Royale Ent.)

Stackz sent me this mixtape a few months ago, he's a rapper who crews with B.O.M.B. and Backland, who appears on here. I kinda slept on it for a while and hadn't gotten around to posting about it, when one of my favorite songs "Kick It Ova Here" appeared on the DJ D-Mob mixtape and kinda reminded me that it's pretty dope. Stackz reads Gov't Names and is really one of the only artists who's given me some real constructive criticism on the site, asking me how I select songs and telling me that sometimes he feels like my taste is wack, which I really respect, to be honest. Not too many people keep it real with me like that, and I do understand where he's coming from, since he's a really lyrical artist and a lot of the stuff I post here and rave about is more about a great beat or concept than about the rapper being really solid. You can download this whole mixtape off DatPiff.com, and I reccomend it.

Stackz - "No 2morrow" (mp3)
The title track and the last song on the disc, really ties it together and makes it feel like an album, rather than just a mixtape.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Put B-more On The Map Volume 7 NOW ON DATPIFF.COM

THE ONLY UNDERGROUND MIXTAPE TO BEAT A LIL WAYNE MIXTAPE
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?