Friday, October 05, 2007

Sonny Brown's birthday party on Monday, Oct. 8th



my birthday party next monday at the 5 seasons

Thats right, Next monday is my birthday party and I EXPECT EVERYBODY I SHOWED LOVE TO BE THERE ROCKING OUT AND PARTYING WITH ME! Shit, I aint suppose to be out BUT i will be in the place Monday!

Who's performing? A few people, But i really want everyone to have fun and party

how much? $10 for the fellas
$5 for the females

Shit yawl helping me pay for my insurance for next month so a little extra would be good but not necessary

Where? the 5 seasons hiphop 101 830 n guilford

when? october 8

host? SHAKA PITTS and SQUIRRAL WYDE

DJ? DJ JABRIL!

come one come all.. help me out by supporting my birthday party yawl!!!


- Sonny Brown

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
PARTY LIKE A RAWK STAW!

Sonny, I would offer you a drink, but...you know. I'm definitely gonna supporty though. 1.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?