Sunday, October 14, 2007



I just got done talking about how much press UnReal has been doing lately before I realized that he's actually on the cover of the new issue of Bmore Vibe Magazine. I didn't get around to writing anything for this issue, although Rogue asked my permission to excerpt some things I said in a Gov't Names post about the 92Q controversy for an article on that subject, so I guess that's in there. The issue comes with a mixtape and there's gonna be a release part at 5 Seasons on November 13th.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Dude, do me a HUGE favor. Please text me or email me as to where I can get a copy of B-more Vibe Mag/mixCD please!

darantcla@gmail.com

4438252207

Thanks in advance!
 
There's a link right in this post to the magazine's website, which tells you several ways to get a copy of the issue. I'm not sending out text messages to help you figure that out.
 
This issue drops Nov. 1st along with the mixtape. You can get it from any record & tape traders, deep flow studio in brooklyn, md. or hip hop 1 stop in the reisterstown rd. plaza. If you reside in ny it will be available at hall of fame music store in the collesium mall (jamaica ny) by mid nov. need more info visit the b-more vibe website like al said.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?