Wednesday, October 31, 2007



ASG (A Son Of God) - "Gitcha Caww Out" (mp3)
When I heard recently that there was a hip hop song being played at recent Ravens games, apparently by a local Baltimore MC, I was pretty curious to find out who it was, and if it was any artist I was already familiar with. Turns out it's a Christian rapper named ASG, and I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that the Ravens would only wanna align themselves with a hip hop artist if they're on the safe, wholesome side. But I got the song from the Ravens games off of ASG's MySpace page, and listened to some of his other music, and it's actually kinda dope, Jay-Z-influenced stuff. I'm not religious so I'm not real interested in gospel rap or anything like that, but I can't hate, this song is kinda catchy. He also has an album out on CD Baby, but it looks like it doesn't have this song on it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?