Monday, July 30, 2007



Tufflon Dona & Tyreika Renee - The Best Of Both Worlds: The Royal Queens Edition (Queens Royalty Entertainment)

Tufflon Dona is one of the female rappers I interviewed for my story in the City Paper's Big Music Issue recently, and this is a collaborative mixtape she released with a local R&B singer, Tyreika Renee. They held a release party for the CD back in June, and I reviewed that show for Noise. It's a pretty solid CD, some good hip hop and some good R&B and a few collaborations, Tyreika Renee's voice kinda reminds me of Paula Campbell.

Tufflon Dona & Tyreika Renee - "I Be Damn" (mp3)
There aren't a whole lot of songs on here that Tufflon and Tyreika perform on together, but this is probably the best one that they're both on.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?