Monday, May 07, 2007



U.A. Mobb/Kumiti - Staxx On Deck (DNA)

U.A. Mobb is a Baltimore rap crew that's been making a lot of noise lately, mainly with TestMe becoming pretty well known as a solo artist. You might also remember their awesome track "U Bad" that I posted last year. Amotion from Deep Flow sent me a bunch of mixtapes a while back, including this one, which is kind of a showcase for another U.A. Mobb member, Zon $taxx, hosted by DNA. His voice isn't as unique as TestMe, so it's harder to pick him out on the posse cuts, but from what I can tell dude can flow, I was impressed by this mixtape.

U.A. Mobb - "Gangstaz 4 Real" (mp3)
All the original beats on here are by a cat who calls himself Steven Spielberg, and some of his tracks are incredible, especially this one, which has both Staxx and TestMe on it and I'm not sure who else.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?