Tuesday, January 23, 2007



E-Nahledge - "F.W.Y.B." (mp3)
A couple months ago, I was contacted by this cat named E-Nahledge about hearing some of his music, and he sent me a 3-song sampler for his upcoming mixtape. All three tracks can be heard on his MySpace page, and while I thought the first two were pretty decent, my ears didn't really perk up until the last track. I'm gonna have to start checking for the producer, Tantrum, because the beat is straight, and the hook might be the catchiest shit I've heard since everyone started yellin' "ballin'." Not that dude is gonna get radio spins with "pardon my French, but fuck wit ya boy," but it's a banger nonetheless. Turn this joint up to the utmost degree!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?