Saturday, July 15, 2006



Hip Hop 101
07/17/2006 09:00 PM - 5 Seasons
830 Guilford Avenue, Baltimore, 21201 - ladies $5, men $10

from Sonny Brown:

Ok Ok Ok.. This week ladies and gents we have some outta towners coming to bless us with there presence and some VERY V.I.P's coming in... First up.. all the way from the CHi-town a.k.a. The Windy City we have..

SPARKS.. featuring J-Nina
then all the way from PHILLY PHILLY..
NAT KING
VISION
TEOP
EDDIE KANE

and like i said special guest..

We only have a few spots jumping off so we need to at least support the events we do have.. It's a shame when we DIDNT have to many people doing shows people was crying but NOW we have some events and places to be heard, NOBODY COMES OUT!!! I have more people come to my event that dont rap but just want to hear good music and watch entertainment then my peers and thats a fucking shame.. I'm not doing this for me... I'm doing this for US!!!!

I may be doing some switching up soon for a few weeks so if you want to perform i suggest you get at me now because i stay with a booked roster of artist.. I'm going to be doing some things that will be more beneficial for EVERYONE for a few weeks so stay tuned for the new suprises coming up..

Drink specials
Females $5
Males $10

Hosted by Sonny Brown
Dj Shawn Nice and DJ jabril on the ones and twos

Food by Samuels Soul food in the building..

SUpport Support Support

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?