Sunday, July 16, 2006



A few months ago, I mentioned that one of my favorite groups in Baltimore, Dirty Hartz, were going to play a big show at the Nokia Theatre in NYC, without realizing that they'd already been rescheduled to appear at a different show. And the show they'd been rescheduled to play is finally coming up this week. It's kind of funny that they'll be opening for Mobb Deep, considering that Mobb were the guest judges on 106 & Park when Verb lost on Freestyle Friday back in December. And the night after that, DH producer Debonair Samir will be DJing at the Hiro Ballroom in New York.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
The Show was crazy!! Big thanks to Aaron, Samir, Mullyman and myself of course!!!Dirty Hartz put on one hell of a show!! The outcome of Mobb Deep and Dirty Hartz was a lil over rated Drama on part of Mobb! I don't want to add drama I will just say that WE did a good job!
 
Oh YEAH!!! FREE MAL!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?