Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Mullyman - "What You Know" Freestyle (mp3)

Mullyman - "Bumpin' My Music" Remix (mp3)

Word has it Mully's dropping a new single in a minute, and I was gonna try and hold onto these tracks and post it with them, but fuck it, I'll just throw these up because they're both a few weeks old now. New Mully verses over 2 of my favorite songs of the year so far, by T.I. and Ray Cash, respectively. First time I heard the "What You Know" flow was when he performed it at the Little Clayway release party, that part where he switches into doubletime is crazy. The "Bumpin' My Music" beat sounds a lot like Huli Shallone's "Don't Give A Fuck," I guess they're both based on the same old song and I'm gonna look ignorant not knowing what it is, but I love that beat.

Labels: ,


Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I like the Ray Cash joint "Bumpin My Music"..that beat is crazy!!! I was sooo dissapointed when I found out it wasn't a "Mully" song tho! Someone put me down when I sen them to his MYSPACE page. I was thinkin "what an awesome feature". That is the type of single that could really push an album. Dayuuummm u informer! Ruined my wet dream!!! LOL! So Al, was this on a mixtape or something...I wanted it...thanks for posting the link
 
I dunno if it's on any mixtapes but I saw the Mully version on a bootleg 12", and I can't remember where I downloaded it from, I think some site that was linked from Booman's site.
 
Mullyman and Dj Gemini are droping another mixtape in may called I'm Still Him "The Life, The Hood, The Streets. You can find the ray cash and mullyman joint on there, the what u know about that joint on there and about 20 other new joints.
 
that's good to hear, someone from MLU needs to holla at me when that's ready
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?