Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I got this off a flyer from Downtown Locker Room:

ROD LEE IS LOOKING FOR
RAPPERS * PRODUCERS * SINGERS * STREET TEAM
Pick up applications at all Downtown Locker Room stores
Some staff positions are available
Portion of proceeds to benefit the Sydney Kimmel Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
To submit application or more info, call Devin Dockery 410-299-6373
or email devin.dockery@hotmail.com


1/8/06 EDIT: Rod Lee was on Rap Attack earlier tonight and went into some detail about this and said "Everyone wanna know, if I'm signed, if I got a deal...you'll find out." They're looking for talent for Approach Records/Harm Squad Entertainment. I'm not sure what Approach Records is, only time I've heard that name is when it was on a Tyree Colion flyer I got at a show last summer.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Is Rodd Lee starting a record label?
 
well, he's had Club Kingz Records and Harm Squad Entertainment for years, I'm not sure what the occasion is for this, the part about proceeds benefitting something makes me wonder what exactly it is.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?