Friday, June 17, 2005

There was a comment on my last Bossman post "Finally, hey can you post some North east kings music!", so here's some NEK (Bossman, Dollars and Tony Manson) tracks from the mixtape I wrote about last year.

"Face Down" (Remix) Produced by Blaq Starr
The only Baltimore club/hip hop fusion that actually gets played by club DJs all the time. The original (which has a slightly different hook) is on the new K-Swift mix, but I don't like it as much as the remix. Great track.

"Get Loose" (freestyle)
Last time I saw NEK live they did this, I don't know where the beat's orginally from but it's one of my favorites for the verses.

"95 South"
Bossman recycled his verse at the end of this for "Hey U" on his album but I like it better here, token laid back fake south track.

Labels: ,


Comments:
HELL YEA, thanks for the nice ass music! Please if u can give us more info on BMORE's Finest 1st video, when will it be on the air and stuff. Bossman finally did it thats real nice!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?