Saturday, October 09, 2004


A picture of Peedi taking a bubble bath, for some reason.

The Rough Guide To Peedi Crakk

1. Peedi Crakk f/ Freeway, Young Chris and Beanie Sigel - "One For Peedi Crakk"
2. Jay-Z f/ Memphis Bleek, Freeway, Beanie Sigel, Young Gunz, Peedi Crakk, Omillio Sparks and Rell - "As One"
3. Freeway f/ Omillio Sparks and Peedi Crakk - "Ring The Alarm"
4. Freeway f/ Peedi Crakk - "Flipside" aka "Cactus Juice"
5. Peedi Crakk f/ Freeway - "Fall Back"
6. State Property f/ Peedi Crakk and Omillio Sparks - "Temporary Relief"
7. State Property f/ Beanie Sigel, Peedi Crakk and Dirt McGirt - "When You Hear That"
8. Beanie Sigel f/ Peedi Crakk and Twista - "I Gotta Have It"
9. Peedi Crakk f/ N.O.R.E. - "Niggarican"
10. Nicole Wray f/ Peedi Crakk and N.O.R.E. - "If I Was Your Girlfriend" (remix)
11. Ms. Jade f/ Freeway and Peedi Crakk - "Pocket Full Of Bullets"
12. Ice City f/ Peedi Crakk - "I'll Take Ya Lady"
13. Peedi Crakk - "I'm Back" (freestyle over the Mobb Deep "Crawlin'" beat)

Also, here's a short movie (in Windows media and Real player) of SP producer Boola showing how he did the "Temporary Relief" beat, but I'm warning you, even as a rap production nerd I found it a bit tedious.


Comments:
The sparks verse on "As One" is one of my favorite things ever.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?