Sunday, October 17, 2004
- best part of the VH1 "hip hop honors" concert: Nas wearing a bandana Pac-style and performing "Keep Ya Head Up", with the camera constantly cutting over to Pac's sister mouthing every word.
- does anyone else think that Master P's new movie DECISIONS is maybe ripping off Three 6's CHOICES?
- jeers to the "Stalker-fella" headline in yesterday's NY Post about charges filed against Dame Dash
- cheers to the obligatory "Jacko Moves Backo" headline in same about MJ returning to Neverland
- "No Problem"/"Breathe" blend = FIRE.
Vivica was annoying, but Taye Diggs was worse, I don't know where dude's going with the hat and glasses look.