Sunday, August 22, 2004

number's unlisted, stayed in third district, fo real I'm ready to get naughty

Best of both worlds, so hey shawty!!!!

Also, Tom, say it ain't so! You know you're too good for Pitchfork, right? I mean, if that's what you want to do, go for it, I'm not gonna hate. Their readership is pretty enviable. But you've written for publications that pay in money and print on paper, so it seems like a step down. If I can offer one big of advice, my biggest regret about writing for Pitchfork (of which I have many) is that I didn't use a pseudonym.


Comments:
Aw, thanks, bro. But eff that, I will continue to rep my name and my block. Right now, you Google my name and you get four pages, barely. I need 14 because I'm big like that. And I'm just going to be writing about singles, which means I won't become Mr. Indieguy. But E-mail me; I want to hear about writing for Pitchfork and attendant regrets.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?