Friday, June 11, 2004

damn, that's like the same line I used in the first verse, w-w-wait it gets worse!

Yeah, that Stat Quo track is garbage. You can't blame Kanye for the beat though (I'm looking at you, MIDI Mafia).

So here's one for all the haters, in honor of the fact that I'm spending this weekend in Chi-town, the 2nd draft of a tape I made for the car (or to be exact, the boombox in the passenger seat of my busted ass Taurus), all Kanye's unreleased shit, mixtape tracks, collabs, freestyles, stuff that was going to on the album but got pushed off at the last minute. Some of this shit's so rare I don't think Kanye knows it ever left the studio. Not all of it's solid but it's more of an anthology:

Kanye West - The Album Dropouts

side 1:
"You Know" (aka "I'm Here") f/ Whiteboy, Belo and John Legend
"Wow"
"All Falls Down" (live snippet) f/ John Legend
"Self Conscious" (original version of "All Falls Down") f/ Lauryn Hill
"Changing Lanes
"Wack Niggas" f/ Talib Kweli
"Wack Niggas" (remix) f/ Talib Kweli, Common and Consequence
"Better Than Yours" ("Milkshake" freestyle) f/ Common
"Dream Killers" (aka "Gossip Files")
"Finally Got It Right" (aka "Peace")
"I Need To Know"
"Stand Up" freestyle
"Heavy Hitters" f/ GLC
"Out The Game" f/ Consequence and John Legend
"The Good, The Bad And The Ugly" f/ Consequence
"Electric Relaxation" freestyle f/ Consequence
"Yeah"
Akademiks Vol. 2 mixtape intro f/ Miri Ben-Ari

side 2:
"Keep The Receipt" f/ Dirt McGirt
"Nothin's Gonna Stop Me"
"Livin' A Movie"
"Roommates" f/ Consequence
"Take It As A Loss" f/ Consequence
"Arguments" f/ John Legend and Martin Lawrence
"Drop Dead Gorgeous" f/ Murphy Lee
"About An Angel (Got Nowhere)" f/ John Legend
"My Way"
"Home"
"Apologize"
"Hey Mama"
I'm Good intro f/ John Legend
"Through The Wire" (remix)
untitled Talib Kweli instrumental

And I'm out! Deek and everyone, hold it down for me til Monday.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?