Wednesday, June 30, 2004

1. Kanye Pisses Free Off
Earlier this week, Kanye visited 106 & Park to premier his "Jesus Walks" video. Minutes before the presentation, co-host Free asked Kanye who he would be if he was a cartoon character. Though he initially answered that he would be "A Bug's Life's main character, Kanye later interrupted Free to address what he deemed an inappropriate question. "Yo Free, who they got writing these questions," Kanye asked. "I bring you a video about Jesus, and you're sitting here asking me questions bout cartoons? Geez!" Free then stared at Ye, visibly heated before giving him a chance to finish his thoughts. An awkward silence followed and they then quickly cut into the video. Since the minor incident, heads have been siding with Kanye and Free. While some feel the episode was another sample of Kanye's arrogance, others believe that the question was inappropriate considering the seriousness of the video's content. More heads have also applauded Kanye for speaking out instead of remaining silence like artists often do.

Damn I wish I had seen that, but I had to work that night. Free's been asking goofy ass questions for way too long, they even play clips on the radio here and clown her about it, I'm glad Kanye had the balls to son her in person. What the hell happened to AJ, anyway? He hasn't been on in a minute, but I thought he was just on vacation, but now I keep hearing stuff about how he left the show, but nothing about why.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?